ENGLISH FOR SALES AND MARKETING COURSE
This course provides effective techniques for sales and marketing people and learning to listen to other speakers of culturally diverse backgrounds. Topics for foreign born colleagues include communicating with sales and marketing personnel over the telephone, conference calling, and increasing intonation and voice dynamic.
In this course in sales and marketing skills training will improve your employees of your organization to gain valuable insights into how sales and marketing are to be employed and the best sales and marketing tactics to find new customers.
If your Sales, Marketing, IT or other departments are commonly presenting and selling products or services over the telephone, then this course will focus on sharpening these skills for increased customer acquisition to foreign born professionalsin a business setting.
Sales and Marketing Skills Course:
• Understanding when to use assertiveness skills
• Practical approach of vocal dynamic exercises
• Develop a louder or deeper voice range
• Improve tone and placement; speak with confidence.
Sales and Marketing
• Denote how style of sales effects the listeners response.
• Maintain effective and ineffective vocal delivery and how to engage others.
• Manage anxiety and voice when communicating.
The Reading of Text in Sales Calls
• Examine the use of emotion when reading and analyzing texts.
• Improve articulation and clarity while using a microphone.
• Understand rhythm and pacing and how it affects listening.
• Inject inspiration and realism into conversations.
Delivery of Sales Calls in Call Centers
• Work on American intonation (if necessary) and use of vocal appeal in presentations.
• Invest and commit yourself to superior and your audiences ear for imperfections.
• Present, practice and receive critique.
This course can be taken in a 1 or 2 day workshop.