ASSERTIVENESS SKILLS COURSE
This course provides effective techniques for assertiveness skills and learning to listen to other speakers of culturally diverse backgrounds. Topics for foreign born male and female colleagues include communicating with assertiveness over the telephone, conference calling, and increasing intonation and voice dynamic.
In this course in assertiveness skills training will improve your employees of your organization to gain valuable insights into how and when to be assertive and the best skills to adress customer questions and objections.
If your Sales, Marketing, IT or other departments are commonly presenting and selling products or services over the telephone, then this course will focus on sharpening these skills for increased customer acquisition to foreign born professionalsin a business setting.
ASSERTIVENESS SKILLS COURSE:
• Understanding when to use assertiveness skills
• Practical approach of vocal dynamic exercises
• Develop a louder or deeper voice range
• Improve tone and placement; speak with confidence.
• Denote how style effects the voice and our image before an audience.
• Maintain effective and ineffective vocal interaction and how to engage others.
• Manage anxiety and voice tension when communicating.
The Reading of Text
• Examine the use of emotion when reading and analyzing texts.
• Improve articulation and clarity while using a microphone.
• Understand rhythm and pacing and how it affects listening.
• Inject inspiration and realism into conversations.
Delivery of Assertiveness Tonality in Language
• Work on American intonation (if necessary) and use of vocal appeal in presentations.
• Invest and commit yourself to superior and your audiences ear for imperfections.
• Present, practice and receive critique.
This course can be taken in a 1 or 2 day workshop.