Your Bottom Line
We guarantee increased productivity at a minimum of 10% as a result of ourservices or you may ask for a full refund on your Accent Reduction Training investment. Your success is our business, and we have been standing behind our list of clients 100% for the past decade.
Objectives for corporate training programs include:
Improve and develop corporate training techniques in areas of: accent, presentation skills, public speaking and cross-cultural communication to improve customer/client relations.
- Increase satisfaction of customers and staff
- Increase productivity due to lack of stress, reduced call time handling
- Minimize managerial supervision due to complaints
- Increase morale and self confidence among trainees
- Improve advancement opportunities for employees
Measures of Success
- Written reports of goals and improvements among trainees
- Samples of before and after audio clips demonstrating improvement
- Increase morale and confidence through course evaluations
The value to your organization will include:
- More positive customer feedback
- Increased responsiveness among trainees to customer requests
- Better able to relate and manage customers questions
- Instilled confidence among trainees
- Freeing up managers time, due to lessening the need for supervision
Methodology and Options
- Interview and assess trainees and their supervisor prior to initiating Corporate Training .
- Observe trainee operations, identify current language skills and vocal demands required for job duties.
- Monitor customer/listener responses.
- Identify gaps of communication deficiencies.
- Analyze the areas for development and improvement.
- Prescribe and customize the most efficient and effective interactive techniques to improve individual trainees level of communication.
- Develop and train participants in agreed upon areas, and keep a track record of their progress.
- Report progress of each trainee to upper management.
Accent Reduction Option 1:
Present a 2 day Seminar on the How to Achieve Accent Reduction in the workplace.
Accent Reduction Option 2:
This includes Option 1, but will also include 1 weekly group lesson for each trainee to participate in video conferencing with the instructor.
Accent Reduction Option 3:
This includes Option 1 and 2, but, also includes 1-private video conferencing session per trainee, per week.