Conversaid Licensed Training
CONVERSAID INSTRUCTORS WANTED!
Being On The Cutting Edge of Communication is Good For Business!
CONVERSAID is quickly becoming a global communication phenomenon because it is the first program that blends the memory of experiences, the strengthening imagination, the confidence of speaking freely and the fun and creativity of performance into highly engaging, and interactive training.
How To Become A CONVERSAID Instructor
The demand for CONVERSAID classes is very high. Register now for a CONVERSAID Level One Instructor Training Workshop to become a CONVERSAID Instructor. In this 8-hour online workshop intensive, you will learn the training methodology, concepts, principles and exercises that make CONVERSAID such an effective, in-demand program. We will provide you with all the tools and resources you will need to successfully teach a full-length CONVERSAID Level One class.
All Attendees Receive:
CONVERSAID Specialty Certificate of Completion
CONVERSAID “Certified” Eligible
CONVERSAID Instructional Videos
CONVERSAID Instructor Training Manual
How To Become a “Conversaid Certified” Instructor?
Set yourself apart as a Conversaid Instructor by meeting the Accent Reduction Training Association standards of excellence.
Although not required, becoming a Conversaid Instructor will ensure your employer and students that you will provide the highest quality CONVERSAID program possible.
Once your approved, you will be a designated Conversaid Instructor status on www.Speak-well.org.
To apply for Conversaid Instructor status please follow these steps:
1. Apply to become a CONVERSAID Instructor
2. Become a ARTA – Accent Reduction Training Association Member. (Download Application)
3. Submit a video of yourself teaching a CONVERSAID Level One class
• Film yourself teaching 45 minutes of the Main Body of a CONVERSAID Level One Class following the speech exercises template. Do not include warm-up.
• Set-up the camera and properly light your face directly so that your technique can be seen clearly.
• Have at least 1 live student in your class.
• Ensure that your entire torso and head (medium shot) is visible to the camera at all times.
• Teach the class as if you would when instructing a typical class.
• Video assessment criteria: Knowledge of CONVERSAID Level One Program, Technique, Assessing and Teaching Skills, Presentation, Intonation and Musicality. (Assessment Evaluation)
4. Submit the one time payment of $50 processing fee. You must log into your Conversaid profile to make the purchase. Your ARTA membership must be activated.
5. Complete the application form.
6. Download and complete the online Conversaid Training material.
7. Send/Email The Accent Reduction Training Association
• Completed application
• Completed test
• Proof of payment receipt
• Completed and labeled video (name and email address)
Email above items to:
How to remain an active CONVERSAID instructor
The CONVERSAID certificate is good for 12 months from the date of training completion. As a CONVERSAID Instructor you are required to keep your CONVERSAID skills current. When you join the Accent Reduction Training Association – ARTA, your certificate remains current as long as you remain a member. ARTA members receive continuing education, new exercises, CONVERSAID videos, marketing, teaching techniques and professional development tools. If you are not an ARTA member and your certificate expires, you will be required to re-activate your certificate by either:
1) Attending a new CONVERSAID Instructor Training Workshop
2) Passing the CONVERSAID Instructor re-certification exam AND joining the Accent Reduction Training Association -ARTA. Contact the CONVERSAID team at [email protected] or 855-767-2223 to request an application. ($150 processing reinstatement fee will be assessed)
If you fail or refuse to bring your Certificate current and continue to teach CONVERSAID classes you will be in violation of State and Federal trademark law and in breach of the limited license granted to yo as part of your CONVERSAID Certification.
CONVERSAID PROGRAM BENEFITS
CONVERSAID is a fresh new workshop that makes going to English class fun again.
CONVERSAID is the first program that blends the memory of experiences, the strengthening and visualization of movement and the fun and creativity of acting into a highly engaging interactive training. CONVERSAID students transform into confident and charismatic speakers, poised and dynamic presenters, and talented and persuasive presenters all in one class. The fusion of these disciplines (movement, singing and acting) keep the classes feeling new and fun but are all rooted in core centered technique and therefor e complement each other perfectly.
CONVERSAID is Cutting Edge
CONVERSAID is so effective because it is based on the most current psychology and language behavior techniques. CONVERSAID classes are structured for on-demand instructor feedback because the most recent studies show that visual cognition helps improve learning and is the most effective method of learning to read and change habits. The CONVERSAID program also encourages continuing education because we have found that by practicing the technique we can vastly improve vocal projection, listening skills and verbal and non-verbal communication which greatly improves your confidence.
The Accent Reduction Training (ARTA) Allows Every Instructor to be a Star by Providing Constant Support and Development.
ARTA members are a close community in constant contact with the creator of CONVERSAID and each other: Members receive continuing education, new methodologies, CONVERSAID exercises, marketing tips, teaching techniques, professional development tools and much more.
Support to Language Schools
Through the Accent Reduction Training Association (ARTA), we educate and support committed and professional licensees and provide them with the tools and resources they need to teach and market the CONVERSAID program.
The CONVERSAID program devotes a lot of time, energy and money to marketing techniques for its instructors and on marketing and media campaigns all of which are aimed to keep your classes packed. Also, when you hire a CONVERSAID instructor who is a member of ARTA or one of your instructors joins ARTA we will list your facility name and address on our website thereby driving new traffic to your facility.
Furthermore, the CONVERSAID program does not require any new software. Although many CONVERSAID students choose to use the CONVERSAID hands-on training to enhance their experience in class they are not required and the program is very effective without hands-on training. Should your members decide that they want to purchase CONVERSAID hands-on training workshop they are available for purchase from instructors who are members of ARTA or our website.
The Successful CONVERSAID Launch
A successful CONVERSAID hands-on workshop requires at least six weeks of preparation. The purpose of these six weeks is to educate everyone (managers, front desk staff, members, all group instructors, private training, sales and administration staff) about CONVERSAID; Establish yourself as the CONVERSAID instructor and build excitement for the program and for your class.
download registration form or request by email: [email protected]