(ARS) – ACCENT REDUCTIONIST SPECIALIST
ARTA Associate Teacher – Training
Due to the overwhelming response of ARTA professionals registering with us, we now offer certification for accent reduction associate teachers who meet the criteria and wish to apply. The applications are currently being accepted for a limited time. Teachers who are eligible for the ARTA Certification will be carefully screened experts who have received or are pursuing degrees in a related field at the undergraduate and graduate level among universities. Below is just a sampling of topics in the ARTA – Accent Reduction Program Webinar:
- Topics Include: A discussion on the origins of the American Accent and overcoming it’s barriers.
- Brief introductions on the sounds of foreign accent reduction.
- Increasing listening skills; speaking clearly and effectively with little to no accent.
- Learn the basics of American Intonation to speak like an American.
- Live Webinar delivered Online; nothing to download
Certification candidates may APPLY and complete their studies with a weekend workshop study period.
Upon completion of training, (ARS) Advanced Specialists will:
- audit training sessions taught in by ARTA.
- attend private and public supervised classes
- pass a listening skills diagnostic evaluation
- pass a written exam
- demonstrate exemplary knowledge of ARTA Teaching Methods
- pass an oral examination, encompassing the physical makeup
of the human voice, ie; understanding of anatomy, voice physiology and
prepare training techniques – including class design, group leadership,
and hands on exercise work.
- learn to speak a minimum 5 foreign or regional dialects
- receive professional guidance on business best practices
- submit student evaluations and progress reports
- respond to teacher evaluations from their classroom students
- write articles on topics related to the field or accent reduction
- demonstrate core teaching principles via the ARTA live video learning site.
Beginning Next Week (1 hour)
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EST
Accent Reduction Teaching Accreditiation – Live Webinar
More Benefits for Participants –
- A Live Chat Conversation Room so you can interact live with the ARTA trainer anytime you have a challenge or want to ask questions
- ARTA technique sharing tips about Accent Reduction Mistakes
- The Common pitfalls that the ARTA Certified Trainer discusses with new tips and teaching strategies.
- Access to dozens ARTA Accent Q&A & ARTA Certified Trainer responses – The Mentor and Communication Strategies Review.
- The Core training methodologies to ARTA Accent Reduction Program, Handling Common Mispronunciations, Taking the Stress out of workplace conversations and increase social awareness, etc.)
ARTA attendees can participate in the event from a computer with internet connection.
PLEASE JOIN US FOR THIS LIVE STREAMING BROADCAST!
Register For This Event