Accent Reduction Training Association
did you know…
All certificate candidates will be eligible for an annual membership discount to our Mentor Membership
learning portal, where they can review customized classroom material, audio samples, downloads and video files during the course of their certification training.
Accent Reduction Specialist
Online 24×7 certification
Due to the overwhelming response of ARTA Professionals registering with ARTA, we now offer certification for accent reduction candidates who wish to apply and meet the criteria. The applications are currently being accepted FREE for a limited time. Teachers who are eligible for the 2010 Certification are carefully screened experts who hold or are pursuing certifications and/or degrees in a related field at the undergraduate and graduate level among universities.
Accent Reduction Course Summary
ARTA specialists may apply for a rigorous two to four month certification process.
Upon certification, all ARTA accent reduction specialists will have:
- audited hundreds of hours of sessions taught in by an Accent Reduction Certified Professionals (ARTA-ARS).
- attended required supervised webinars and online classes by guest teachers
- pass a listening skills diagnostic testing evaluation
- pass a written examination
- demonstrate fundamental knowledge of IPA & ARTA Methodologies
- pass an oral examination, encompassing the physiological makeup
of the human voice, ie; understanding of anatomy, kinesiology,
voice physiology and instructional techniques including class design, group leadership,
motivation, drilling and exercise exercise work.
- speak 5 plus foreign and/or regional dialects of their choice with accuracy.
- submit student evaluations and progress reports
- submitted teacher evaluations by enrolled students
- written articles on topics relating to their field
- completed a pre-screening application for m.
- demonstrated teaching skills in their chosen subject, via the ARTA
live video learning site.
Secure quality training sessions
ARTA offers the highestquality standards of technology and training expertise, with an dynamicstate of the art online classroom, where all sessions can be recordedfor supervision and training purposes.
Australian Chinese Czech Filipino French German Greek Hindi Italian Japanese Korean Portuguese Russian Bulgarian Armenian Latin American Spanish Persian Arabic Dutch Hebrew Israeli Hungarian Mandarin Farsi British and more…
Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Venice, Marina Del Rey, Playa Del Rey, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Brentwood, Bel Air Estates, Culver City, Westwood, West Los Angeles, Century City, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Inglewood, Westchester, El Segundo, Hawthorne, Gardena, Lawndale, Torrance, Palos Verdes Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Van Nuys, Burbank, Glendale, Universal City, Studio City, North Hollywood, Los Angeles.
Areas Served: Philadelphia | San Francisco | Washington D.C. | San Diego | Boston | Austin | Las Vegas | Phoenix | Minneapolis | Indianapolis | Portland | Seattle | Detroit | Denver | Las Vegas | Chicago | Atlanta | Baltimore | Houston | Sacramento | New York City | Dallas | Orlando | Miami/Fort Lauderdale | Los Angeles
Copyright 2018 LiveFaculty LLC All Rights Reserved
Ph: (844) Speak-Well | 1-844-773-2593