LEGAL ENGLISH COURSE
The ARTA Legal English course is available online or at one of our training locations for Legal English professionals working at a company here in the U.S. We can provide your organization with a Legal English course that suits your requirements.
With training locations in over 19 different cities in the U.S., including Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Houston and Atlanta, we are poised to grow.
BENEFITS OF OUR LEGAL ENGLISH COURSES
ARTA Legal English training course offers:
- Improved language and communication skills
- Speak readily and confidently with patients and colleagues in the law field
- We teach accurate material focused on legal terms in law journals, cases in the court or conference room
ENGLISH FOR LAWYERS COURSE
This course provides effective techniques for lawyers and learning to speak to other speakers of English in the law profession. Topics for foreign born colleagues include communicating in English for lawyers personnel over the telephone, conference calling, and increasing intonation and voice dynamic.
In this course in English for lawyers training will improve your employees of your organization or company’s value in the field among your clients to find new cases.
English for Lawyers Skills Course:
• Understanding why you need to improve your English as a lawyer
• Practical approach of vocal dynamic exercises
• Improve terms and placement; speak with confidence.
English for Lawyers Skills
• Denote how style of sales effects the listeners response.
• Maintain effective and ineffective vocal delivery and how to engage others.
• Manage anxiety and voice when communicating.
English for Lawyers Skills Reading of Law Documents
• Examine the use of emotion when reading and analyzing texts.
• Improve articulation and clarity while using a microphone.
• Understand rhythm and pacing and how it affects listening.
• Inject inspiration and realism into conversations.
Delivery of English for Lawyers Skills
• Work on American intonation (if necessary) and use of vocal appeal in presentations.
• Invest and commit yourself to superior and your audiences ear for imperfections.
• Present, practice and receive critique.
This course can be taken in a 1 or 2 day workshop.