On Site Training
We will come to you.We offer comprehensive, individualized training at your place ofbusiness or ours. Small grouptraining or private sessions are available. Travel rates may apply.Integrate your world with ours, by designing a speech program thatmeets your companies needs.
Time: Flexible scheduling, please phone.
Place: On-site (Worldwide)
Call: (844) Speak-Well to schedule a meeting.
Objectives for Train the Trainer programs include:
Improve and develop corporate training techniques in areas of: accent, presentation skills, public speaking and cross-cultural communication to improve customer/client relations.
- Increase satisfaction of customers and staff
- Increase productivity due to lack of stress, reduced call time handling
- Minimize managerial supervision due to complaints
- Increase morale and self confidence among trainees
- Improve advancement opportunities for employees
Measures of Success
- Written reports of goals and improvements among trainees
- Samples of before and after demonstrating improvement
- Increase morale and confidence through course evaluations
The value to your organization will include:
- More positive customer feedback
- Increased responsiveness among trainees to customer requests
- Better able to relate and manage customers questions
- Instilled confidence among trainees
- Freeing up managers time, due to lessening the need for supervision
Format and Options
- Interview and assess trainees and their supervisor prior to initiating Corporate Training .
- Observe trainee operations, identify current language skills and vocal demands required for job duties.
- Monitor customer/listener responses.
- Identify gaps of communication deficiencies.
- Analyze the areas for development and improvement.
- Prescribe and customize the most efficient and effective interactive techniques to improve individual trainees level of communication.
- Develop and train participants in agreed upon areas, and keep a track record of their progress.
- Report progress of each trainee to upper management.
Accent Reduction Option 1:
Present a 2 day Seminar on the How to Achieve Accent Reduction in the workplace.
Accent Reduction Option 2:
This includes Option 1, but will also include 1 weekly group lesson for each trainee to participate in video conferencing with the instructor.
Accent Reduction Option 3:
This includes Option 1and 2, but, also includes 1-private video conferencing session per trainee, per week.
Librarians and HR partners:
Find out about ARTA for your organization.
Tutorsthat are ARTA certified tell us that the tips and techniqueslearned as part of their ARTA certification have made them moreorganized, confident and effective during their in-person instruction.
Please Contact Us Today, To Get Started.