Mission Statement: Purpose-Related Goals of ARTA
We believe it has a special commitment to support each individual’s goals. To this end, ARTA places emphasis on the educational, professional, and personal growth of each student. Programs, policies, applications have been designed to implement this philosophy and purpose statement are evaluated periodically and changed, as necessary, to meet the needs of the users and the company. ARTA’s learning environment for continual education, encourages global understanding by providing an atmosphere of cultural diversity and opportunities for international education.
In support of its philosophy and mission, ARTA goals are as follows:
• To enable students from diverse cultures and backgrounds to achieve
personal and professional goals.
• To provide academic programs, services, facilities, and technologies that support student learning and contribute to students’ intellectual development and personal growth.
• To foster the development of critical thinking and lifelong learning skills.
• To instill the importance of ethical behavior, responsibility, and professional standards.
• To retain a diverse faculty comprised of experienced, qualified educators with industry-current expertise.
• To guide students in preparing for and achieving future success.
To provide for the varying educational needs of a culturally diverse and geographically dispersed student body with the goal of preparing students academically, personally, and professionally for successful careers.
For the past 20 years, ARTA has been helping organizations improve their communications and facilitating the globally expanding workplace of international employees and their sponsored organizations by developing the communication competencies of their key employees.
Supporting international client relations, managing communication challenges between clients or collaborating with cross-cultural teams are just some of the areas where organizations face communication challenges in a increasingly culturally diverse U.S. and world economy made up of international teams spanning nearly 200 countries and thousands of languages.