Accent Reduction Training Association
Your use of the ARTA Site, Forums, and Blogs is subject to the Community Guideline listed below. We reserve the right to modify these guidelines at any time. These for ums allow you to discuss your ARTA experience with other users. ARTA’s own marketing and business people regularly attend the for ums, so your comments are indeed heard by the company. As such, you are certainly welcome to let us know how we can improve our Site or our ways of doing business. We love to hear your feedback!
ARTA Community Guidelines
The ARTA Forum is an online community in which participants can find people to answer their questions on a wide range of subjects, from small to large and from simple to complex. ARTA extends an effort to make the community a safe and helping place by encouraging users to conduct themselves with integrity, decency, and respect. ARTA members are part of our community; members of any community must respect each other as people. In the spirit of upholding this belief, we at ARTA ask that you not become involved in any unwanted vulgar, offending, obscene, or sexual exchanges of messages. We will also not tolerate any attempts to attract or to harm young people in any way. Should you spot any prohibited and/or illegal behavior anywhere in the ARTA for um, please report this abuse.
* The use of vulgar, profane, offensive or obscene language.
* The posting or request of sexually explicit images or other offensive content.
* Exploitation of a minor in any way.
* The use of racially, religious or sexually offensive language.
* The discussion of any illegal activity, such as how to obtain drugs or construct bombs.
* Asking for or offer of sexually explicit images, and/or material that are deemed harmful to children.
* Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, or otherwise transacting in unwanted behavior with another ARTA Forum member.
* Infringement upon anyone elses intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights.
* Impersonating or attempting to represent any employee of ARTA, or the ARTA Network itself.
* Linking to content not allowed on ARTA.
* Any theft or attempted theft of a ARTA members password or other account information.
* The posting or requesting of any information from a minor. Minors are defined as any person under the age of 18.
* Gambling activities, or the payment or acceptance of payments relating to gambling activities.