Call Centers: Get Expert Help For Your Call Center or CRM
Expert communication is our goal, and we have been standing behind our clients for over a decade.
Objectives for Call Center Training programs include:
Improve and develop call center training techniques in areas of: accent reduction, voice training, presentation skills, public speaking and cross-cultural communication to improve customer relationships.
- Increase satisfaction of customers and staff
- Increase productivity due to lack of stress, reduced call time handling
- Minimize managerial supervision due to complaints
- Increase morale and self confidence among trainees
- Improve advancement opportunities for employees
Measures of Success
- Written reports of goals and improvements among trainees
- Samples of before and after audio clips demonstrating improvement
- Increase morale and confidence through course evaluations
The value to your call center will include:
- More positive customer feedback
- Increased responsiveness among trainees to customer requests
- Better able to relate and manage customers questions
- Instilled confidence among trainees
- Freeing up managers time, due to lessening the need for supervision
Methodology and Options
- Interview and assess trainees and their supervisor prior to initiating Call Center Training .
- Observe trainee operations, identify current language skills and vocal demands required for voice calling duties.
- Monitor customer/listener auto attendant audio message responses.
- Identify gaps of oral communication deficiencies.
- Analyze the areas for cultural communication and improvement.
- Prescribe and train the most efficient and effective interactive techniques to improve individual trainees level of customer support.
- Develop and train representatives in select markets, and analyze the recordings that are used to alert their managers.
- Report progress of each trainee using the CRM to upper management.
Call Center Training:
We provide expert consultants on the “How To’s” for achieving effective communication skills for cross-cultural communication.
Please Contact Us Today, To Get Started.