EFFECTIVE INFLUENCING AND PERSUADING COURSE
This course provides effective influencing and persuading techniques for employees skills and learning to listen to other speakers. Topics for effective influencing and persuading course include communicating with others over the telephone, conference calling, and increasing intonation and voice dynamic.
In this course in effective influencing and persuading training will improve your employees of your organization to gain valuable insights into how and when effective influencing and persuading is to be used to avoid client objections.
If your Sales, Marketing, IT or other departments are commonly presenting and influencing and persuading clients over the telephone, then this course will focus on sharpening these skills for increased customer acquisition to foreign born professionalsin a business setting.
Effective Influencing and Persuading Skills Course:
• Understanding when to use negotiation skills
• Practical negotiation skills approach
• Develop a negotiation skills range
• Improve negotiation skills; speak with confidence.
Effective Influencing and Persuading
• Denote how style effects the voice and our image before an audience.
• Maintain effective and ineffective vocal interaction and how to engage others.
• Manage anxiety and voice tension when communicating.
Effective Influencing and Persuading In a Conversation
• Work on vocal appeal in presentations.
• Invest and commit yourself to improve negotiation with every encounter.
• Present, practice and receive critique.
This course can be taken in a 1 or 2 day workshop.