Group Accent Reduction Class – On-Site & In Person
Place: In Person & On-site
Instructor: Senior Trainer
Group Accent Reduction Class (Part 1)
You will learn:
- Individualized accent reduction lessons target each participant’s and/or language group’s specific challenges based on an initial accent assessment.
- Participants receive feedback and training on their specific challenges towards the end goal of a reduction of their accent and increased English proficiency.
- Monitoring and direction during the class for each participant, with equal time shared on individual challenges.
- Introduction to intonation, stressing and linking of American pronunciation.
- Learn pronunciation of consonants and vowels.
- Improve vocal tonality and range.
- Diagnostic test, written report and mp3 downloads for an additional fee
Group Accent Reduction Class (Part 2)
You will learn:
- Continued Individualized accent reduction lessons targeting dominant areas of each participant’s and/or language group’s specific challenges based on follow-up assessment at no additional fee.
- Advanced work on intonation and stressing in sentences with continual work on vocal awareness and projection.
- Participants receive increased feedback and training on their specific dominant challenges towards the end goal of dramatic improvement of their accent and increased mastery of English linking.
- Live monitoring and direction during the class is intensified for (Part 2) participants, with equal time shared on individual dominant sound challenges.
- Advanced instruction on how to pronounce American pronunciation intonation and melody.
- Accent assessment, written report and mp3 downloads for an additional fee.
- Group conversation practice and interactive participation.
Please Contact Us Today, To Get Started.