Accent Reduction Training Association
Accent Reduction Training Association: Accent Reduction Training Course
Why attend Indonesian Accent Reduction Classes?
Indonesian Accent Reduction Classes offer a wealth of language skills and challenges. Indonesian accent training techniques are delivered to you Live Online with your personal Indonesian accent reduction trainer. The techniques learned, will aid the Indonesian accent reduction student in acquiring a more standard american accent. Indonesian accent reduction classes can be taken at a Beginner or Intermediate level. For international business people, enrolling in the Indonesian accent reduction course can minimize errors in communication of business and increase overall mutual understanding. For business professionals, the Indonesian Accent Reduction Training Course challenges men and women in a live interactive online experience. American culture is well known for its outgoing and personable directness and classroom discussion is not exempt from these influences. Understanding American culture, ethics and business values is paramount to any individual or organization wanting to conduct business and live in America today..
ARTAs Indonesian accent reduction course is ideal for Indonesian students, tourists, business executives and corporations who need to develop more confidence for more successful business and social relationships while living abroad in America. You will learn the communication and language skills necessary to compete and socialize while living in your new homeland or host country. While working with your personal live online Indonesian accent reduction teacher, you’ll get learn a hands-on practical technique for losing your Indonesian accent.
Accent Reduction Training Association’s, Indonesian Accent Reduction courses will provide you with:
– A clear understanding of the 4 main concepts and skills for improving your Indonesian accent
– Greater awareness of American culture and social etiquette
– Improved understanding of the common errors and pronunciation solutions involved in establishing or communication in American English
– Practical strategies for conversation skills and speaking more effectively with American counterparts while studying at the Accent Reduction Training Association in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Who should attend
A ARTA Indonesian Accent Reduction course will be of benefit to you if you are:
– Considering living or traveling in the U.S.
– Experiencing the challenges of reducing your Indonesian accent
– Managing business remotely with American colleagues or partners
– Establishing partnerships with American companies and colleagues
– Employing Indonesian nationals within your organization
Indonesian Accent Reduction course includes:
– Overview of American pronunciation, social and language skills
– English pronunciation: vowels, consonants, double vowels, intonation and rhythm
– American idioms and colloquial expressions in the workplace
– Monitoring and listening to speaking styles of Americans
– Communication styles when speaking with Americans
– Challenges and solutions for Indonesian accent reduction
Indonesian Accent Reduction Course Trainer
Your Indonesian accent reduction trainer will be assigned to you following the results of your diagnostic analysis according to your goals, objectives and areas for improvement.
* Please note that ARTA reserves the right to choose an alternate course trainer, and reschedule classes when conflicts arise. In each instance, we will notify any pre-registered students in advance, through email, phone, or other contact methods that you supplied at the time of registration.
Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Venice, Marina Del Rey, Playa Del Rey, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Brentwood, Bel Air Estates, Culver City, Westwood, West Los Angeles, Century City, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Inglewood, Westchester, El Segundo, Hawthorne, Gardena, Lawndale, Torrance, Palos Verdes Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Van Nuys, Burbank, Glendale, Universal City, Studio City, North Hollywood.
Privacy | Terms | Copyright LiveFaculty LLC All Rights Reserved
Ph: (844) Speak-Well | Email: [email protected]