- If a student misses or reschedules a class without proper notification, it will still count as a class. In these cases, the following methods are considered acceptable: voicemail recorded message; phone recorded message 1-844-773-2593, email us; or direct telephone conversation with your ARTA trainer.
- In the event of the above rescheduling or canceling of sessions; 24 hours notice is required.
- Make-up classes are to be completed within 10 days of the postponed class.
- There is a 3 week maximum allowance to make up classes for schedules lasting longer than 12 weeks. A leave of absence must be be requested in writing and approved by ARTA, for postponing sessions longer than 3 weeks.
- To prevent scheduling conflicts, tardiness will count towards class time.
- Once a program is chosen and payment is made, changing program formats (online to in person) will not be allowable.
An ARTA representative will call you by phone within 24-48 hours to assist you with your questions. You may set up your first class within the next 7 days. Upon completion of ordering your assessment, you will receive a confirmation email containing your account details to begin your accent training.
If you, your organization, or your email provider uses a SPAM filter, please ensure it allows for receipt of such emails, or add us to your contacts to ensure delivery.
*You will receive an email shortly if your schedule has NOT been confirmed with your payment. If this should happen, your date will be rescheduled and you will need to provide an alternate scheduled time. Please allow up to 48 hours to further assist you.