Accent Reduction Specialist (ARS)
Become ARTA Certified
Due to the overwhelming response of ARTA professionals registering with us, we now offer certification for accent reduction associate teachers who meet the criteria and wish to apply. The applications are currently being accepted for a limited time. Teachers who are eligible for the ARTA Certification will be carefully screened experts who have received degrees in the Speech Pathology or related field at the graduate level among universities.
Certification candidates may complete their studies w/ a weekend workshop study period.
Upon completion of training, (ARTA) Accent Reduction Teaching Accreditation will:
- audit training sessions taught in by ARTA.
- attend private and public supervised classes
- pass a listening skills diagnostic evaluation
- pass a written exam
- demonstrate exemplary knowledge of ARTA Methods
- pass an oral examination, encompassing the physical makeup
of the human voice, ie; understanding of anatomy, voice physiology and
prepare training techniques – including class design, group leadership,
and hands on exercise work.
- learn to speak a minimum 5 foreign or regional dialects
- receive professional guidance on business best practices
- submit student evaluations and progress reports
- respond to teacher evaluations from their classroom students
- write articles on topics related to the field or accent reduction
- demonstrate core teaching principles via the ARTA live video learning site.
Secure quality training sessions
ARTA offers the highest quality standards of technology and training expertise, with a dynamic state of the art online classroom, where all online sessions may be recorded for supervision and training purposes.
during your studies, where you can…
+ Review past lessons.
+ Play audio samples,
+ View recorded videos